Female Friendly Mechanic
3 Sep 2019
Creating an environment where women feel comfortable and in control is CosmoCare Mechanical’s #1 priority.
Many workshops purposefully attempt to mislead and intimidate women in hopes of ripping them off – and that is not okay! At other workshops you might have experienced:
- A bill that you suspected was too high for the work you needed
- A condescending / rude tone from the mechanic
- Confusion about the exact work being done
At CosmoCare Mechanical, we believe that it is important for women to have the option of going to a female friendly mechanic where they feel comfortable and in control.
So how do we ensure a female friendly culture?
- All our staff are respectful and courteous no matter what.
- We don’t believe in making a profit through misleading or intimidating any customers.
- We always make a point of ensuring that every customer knows exactly what work is being done to their vehicle, so you’ll never be out of the loop.
- We encourage all customers to speak up with whatever query or concern they may have, and that’s the way it should be.
- Our female management ensures a female friendly culture